Friday, November 03, 2006

Game on! No more excuses!

So after being off of the program since June I've decided that I need to get my stuff together, get back on my plan and STOP making excuses! As of Tuesday October 31st I started back on plan. I knew that this would be a hard day to start but I also know that something would always come up (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years) I'm not sure how much I will be blogging but I will be updating my weight and measurements. Thank you all for the encouragement :)

Coreen

2 comments:

Kristina said...

You just go for it Coreen!

You could maybe set yourself some minnie goals like, how far you want to be by Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc...

Anyhow, we are here to back you all of the way!

Kristina

Mom2the6Rs said...

We are so, so behind you, Corrie. you should put that photo of you and me in your pocket and pack it around to remind you that I am with you.

I believe in you!
Jules