Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Scale is a Movin'!



I felt fat this morning, so wasn't expecting to see a loss on the scale...I have learned, you never can guess! I am down to 168.6 ! Feels good, ladies, feels real good! I have been working out harder and longer, but not as consistant as I would desire. I have been making good eating choices and for the most part, drinking my required water. I have discovered that I love popcorn and sugar-free cook and serve chocolate pudding with frozen raspberries and whipping cream from the can! I still love food. In fact, I am so "jealous" of my limited calories, that I just pitch a mini fit (usually internally) if I have to eat something I don't really love or want (like a McDonald's salad or something).

Our house is finally in the last stages of selling and life will be a bit more "breezy" around here after that.

The photo is of me and "my girls" at the Women of Faith Conference in Vancouver, B.C. We had a fabulous time. If you have a chance to go to one of these in the future, make it happen. It will do your spirit good.

Love to all. Let's see some numbers!
Jules

5 comments:

Kristina said...

YEAH! Isn't it rewarding when you see it moving down?!
It seems the further that we get into this, the more difficult it is to budge the thing.
But girlfriend, together you and I have lost a total of 140.4 pounds!!! THAT is simply amazing!
I'm so proud of you!

Love,
Kristina

Chickadeeva said...

You look wonderful. So very wonderful!

I just can't get over how think you've become and how much weight you've lost. We are now in the same weight zone and dang girl, you live too far to share clothes with me!

I think you look amazing and you also look like you live an enviable life with lots of children, activities and friends.

The french say, "Its better to be envied than pitied"

You are definately in the first category!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Wow! Thanks. My life is pretty splendid. I must say. I must thank the Giver of Gifts for all my blessings...including the blessings of friends like you guys.

Love you,
Jules

Lisa said...

Jules,

Did you realize that you are the skinniest person in that picture? You probably couldn't have said that last year, but your hard work has OBVIOUSLY paid off! Great job, gorgeous!

Lisa

Tracy said...

YEAH!! It is amazing sometimes when you least expect it is when the scale is your friend. You have worked hard and it shows.

Keep up the good work and thanks for always posting. Your words always help me relized what I working for.