Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving shots of my own!


Blake and I, Thanksgiving 2001. I have NO idea what I weighed here. I had just begun my walking routine, though. My walking buddy, Mary Kate, lent me her fancy dishes for my special meal.


Last Thanksgiving with my sister, Amy. I weighed 218.

Loading the dishes last Thanksgiving.

This year, 67.2 lbs. lighter! Here I am with Queenlivalot. We are both much healthier this year.

Beautiful bird!
I, too, have some Thanksgiving shots to compare! Holy Turkey Wing, Batman! I have changed! Thankful for all of you girls, helping me along the way. Happy Holidays!

Jules

5 comments:

Kristina said...

I was with you on the top picture, we celebrated together that year. Whoa!
Girlfriend, we have come so far! And we be lookin' so good. Your before and after shots are amazing. I wish I had some more body shots of my own. I was hiding from the camera... for years.
I love you, you skinny chick! I'm so very proud of you!!!

Kristina

Tracy said...

Jules you are so cute! Like Kristina I too have been hiding from the camera. I am getting in front of that camera so I can get show off my before and after pics too.
Words help people, but these before and after pics are the visual that people use for the fire inside to do it themselves.
Way to go Jules and keep up the good work.

Glitzyguru said...

Honey!! I got teary eyed looking at the pics from this year! I can't wait to hug your little self in only one month!! You look great baby cakes! :)
missing you!!

SueAnne said...

Great job lady!
SueAnne

Chickadeeva said...

I just look at your arms before/after and its really obvious. You two are amazing. Nuff said :-)