Saturday, November 18, 2006

The stairs are WORKING!!!

I'm down a solid two pounds this week. After weeks of pretty much staying the same, I'm making more progress! Yippee!! That brings my weight loss up to exactly 79 pounds... just one pound away from the big 8-0! It would be SOOO cool if I could get there by Thanksgiving. I'm so determined NOT to gain any weight during this holiday season, that I've strarted pushing myself extra hard. All of the extra water I've been drinking I'm sure contributes as well. Anyhow, I'm very excited that the scale is moving again! : )

5 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Yeah!! I am so excited for you, girl! It is moving again! It is moving again! I am so D____ proud of you I could swear!

You are beautiful and you are strong and you are a winner, baby, a WINNER!

Love, Jules

Chickadeeva said...

I am about jealous! I don't think I could do what you're doing without MAJOR DISCOMFORT but I'm sure you handle it like the athlete you are!

I'm going to post a few photos from my wedding shower here in a few moments that may make you run for the stairs again :-)

Kristina said...

Wow, did you just call me an..."athlete?" Nobody's called me that for YEARS!

Chickadeeva said...

Yes, you are an athelete now.

Lisa said...

I hope your stairs aren't as creepy as those in the picture! But you'd probably run 'em anyway! :)