Thursday, November 16, 2006

Okay girls... have YOU sweat lately?


Ladies, ladies, ladies.... where are you all? I realize that you may be getting a little tired of seeing photos of me, but I'm trying to challenge you all. We need the extra support and a bit of a kick in the butt this time of year.
Elicia, I wanted you to know, that because of your encouraging comment on my post yesterday, you pushed me to do my personal best on the stairs TODAY. I was able to go for a solid twenty-five minutes this morning! 121 sets, which is a whole lot of stairs! In the past, when I was much heavier, I struggled to do just six or seven minutes of stairs.
Come on ladies, let's get fit & fine for the New Year's celebration!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm still here! AND I have that very same skirt/shorts/scooter/skort/whatever the kids are calling them these days. Mine just isn't as sweaty right now! :)

Keep it up, you sassy stair-steppin' mama!

Lisa

Chickadeeva said...

WooHoo!

Well done darlin.

I sweat today riding the horse, but not as much as you. I've been forcing myself to ride even when I would much rather curl up in bed and cry.

Due to your inspiration, I forced myself up today! I'm glad I did, even though I don't feel BETTER for it.

Bickler3 said...

uh hu...that is a lovely picture of you kristina....just glad I can't smell through the computer!

Kristina said...

I know, the sweat does look a bit icky... but it served a purpose Sundee! I'm trying to movivate everyone to excersize.
Sorry if I grossed you out. : )

SueAnne said...

I'm still here! And don't stop posting! I am not exercising, just enjoying my new belly button:)
SueAnne

Mom2the6Rs said...

I am here! Barely! I think I have been home a total of one hour today! I had an inspiring time at my Prism meeting, though. I will post about it.

You burned many more calories than me,chickie mama...you know...I am in the possession of a staircase, too. That competative side of sweet Jules is coming out. I don't know if I will let you get the best of me....

Ha! You go, girl. I love you, sweat and all!

Jules

Tracy said...

Hey who needs a Y membership you are doing great!!!

Way to make the best of what you got!!