Sunday, November 26, 2006

made it through!

Hey y'all!
So first major winter holiday is past! My sister flew out to see me with a friend of ours, it was really nice to see them both. We had thanksgiving at a friends house, another teacher I work with, it was nice. I can now officially count down coming home, I can't wait.
On the food scene, I have been off track now for about a month. Still not eating sugar, but eating things that aren't healthy for me either. So this weekend I started back on the exercise track and today the eating track. I've been fairly stressed with relational stuff over the past month, but that stuff is better and now I'm able to refocus on my own health. yeah!
I'm still reading the blogs and being ever encouraged by what you are writing, so thanks for being so diligent about it! I greatly appreciate it. :)
Mandi

2 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Glitzy - way to get back up on that track! Emotional things (relationships) are terribly stressful and cause one to eat poorly. I am happy now that you are settled in that area and can focus again on yourself.

keep up the good work and by the way - GO DRINK A GLASS of WATER!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Hey, babe. I can't tell you how many times I thought about you this past weekend. I could just imagine you at that parade and having dinner with your friend and your sister. I am so happy you got a dose of family, too. I so look forward to seeing you. Thanks for your sweet comments on my thanksgiving post. Love to you.

Jules