Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Worked out twice today...am I crazy???


No...not crazy, just Kristina's friend who likes to socialize with her and will do anything to get an evening with my girl! Ha! So, immediately after returning from the Y this AM, I get a phone message from Kristina that she wants to meet in the evening to work out and then watch the Biggest Loser together! So, I put all my kidos into their AWANA club and meet her at the Y and do another 400+ calories on the elliptical. Ho Boy! I am pretty sore tonight, but it feels good. And to think that those Biggest Loser people are working out five hours a day! Amazing. It is like a part time job for them.

So thanks, Kristina, for challenging me and for being a good friend to just hang with. Love you girl!

Oh, and by the way, saw our little miss Jenny last night and she is looking so, so fine! Must say! We had a great time with our kids out doing the "heathen" thing on October 31st.

So, anyone watching Biggest Loser out there??? My two favorites were voted off, but they have done so well, I am so proud of them. Amy and Ken were my favs. The show is taking off in a new direction now....who are you all voting for??? I like Marty.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

No, you're not crazy, you're just determined! Thanks for taking me for a ride on the elliptical machine. I definetely need to get membership at the Y. I know my body will thank me.

As for The Biggest Loser, I think I'm rooting for Marty now. What these people have doe is absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!

Love you girl, keep up the great work!