Sunday, November 19, 2006

Made a milestone today!


Today, I officially tied my lowest adult weight ever! The scale said 168! Yippee! I have made my third goal of my weight loss journey. My first was to weigh less than 200, my second was to cross the "obesity" barrier, which for me was at 184.5. I now have a "mini" goal of weighing less than my hubby (only 6 lbs. To go on that one IF he stays the same!) But my next BIG goal is to get to 155, then I will only have 15 more to go before I reach my goal weight of 140. I should be able to do this by my birthday in February! I have 13 weeks to make it happen.

Each of these goals have been about 15 lbs. It takes awhile for me to whittle away at these lbs., but it is coming off! I am thankful to God for showing me the honest truth about how he made our bodies and what I should do to improve my health. I can be so active with my family now. I can shop at fun stores. I can "wow" my husband and myself. I can make my pre-teen daughter proud of my appearance and diligence to the point where she wants to imitate me.

Photo was taken at the Pacific Science Center where I saw the amazing Dead Sea Scrolls with my kids.

Love to you all! Love and much success!
Jules

8 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

That is so awesome Jules. How cool is it to see your goals develop. Its funny, for the first time we've known each other, you'll weigh less than I do! Not that that's bad, or good, but just FUN :-)

Its awesome to have been a part of this weight loss journey with you - and everyone!

SueAnne said...

You are an amazing woman. I am soooo glad you don't give up!
SueAnne

Tracy said...

Great Job Jules. I just read your post to Daryn, he is so proud of you. He said that you are on a mission and are acheiving it. Way to go!!! Thanks for being such a wonderful role model.
Tracy

Kristina said...

I am so excited for you Jules! What a huge milestone! You're just whittling your beautiful self away.

I have another 7 pounds to tie my lowest weight as an adult... I can't wait to not only get there, but to pass it. : )

Love you!

Kristina

Chickadeeva said...

Oh, and I wish you'd call me when you are in town doin stuff like that. I'd have loved to join you.

Mom2the6Rs said...

Sorry, it was a school field trip and they get all "wiggy" about extra guests. Jodie could go because she is "Grandma" but others we would even potentially meet have to have background checks, etc, etc. They just tell us not to "meet up" with friends at all. Legal stuff. I would have loved to see you, though!

Love, Jules

Bickler3 said...

how did you get a camera into the dead sea scrolls?? they searched our bags to make sure we did not have any?!?!?

Lisa said...

Great picture, Jules! Two beautiful women and a dead sea scroll!

Congrats on the accomplishment. You have completely earned it through your dedication and hard work. Pats on the back and snoopy dances for you!

Lisa