Friday, November 24, 2006

Comparing last Thanksgiving's photos to this years'!


Losing 79 pounds does a body good!
We had such an excellent time at my brother- in-law's house yesterday. For us, it was the funnest Thanksgiving we've had in years.
Willem's neice, who is just a little younger than me, made my day when she first saw me she blurted out: " Kristina! You look like one of the Dixie Chicks!" I just smiled, and laughed.
I'm so much happier, and healthier. I wish I would have gotten this weight off years ago. Well, better late than never. : )

3 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Congratulations, my dear friend. We truly do have a lot to be thankful for! Thank you for your companionship in this journey. I feel like we have done this together...with the other ladies of the blog, as well. Cheers!

Jules

Tracy said...

That is wonderful. You are beautiful in both pitures. Way to go for all the hard work. I am sure that I know one thing you were thankful for.

Chickadeeva said...

I just can't get enough of these photos and all you've achieved.

Its like the equivalent of a Ph.D. in self esteem :-)