Sunday, November 19, 2006

Tomorrow is a new day....

Tomorrow I AM going to the gym. I am feeling better and think that I will be able to breath while working out. I have not gained any weight but haven't went down in weight either. I have been wearing my smaller jeans for a few weeks now. It seemed like I would never fit into them, but now they are loose in the waist.

My daughter got strep throat last week. Poor thing. She is such a trooper that I didn't even realize she was that sick. She is my biggest cheerleader. When she sees commercials or ads in magazines with people working out she says "mom that is like you....you will be healthy like that too" It makes very proud knowing that she recognizes exercise is the way to be healthy.
I am doing this for me, but in a way I am doing this just as much for her too. She is what really keeps me going, I don't want to disappoint her. I have disappointed myself and my husband so many times before I would never want to disappoint any of us again. Daryn has never said that he is disappointed in me, but you know what they are thinking.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving

3 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Tracy, I am so proud of you! Blessings on you as you restart your weight loss. I believe in you!

Love, Jules

Chickadeeva said...

I believe in you too!

You can't let us down :-)

Just drink that water girl - Happy about those smaller jeans!

Woohooo!

Kristina said...

Tracy, I'm so proud of you too! You keep up the good work, girl!

How exciting that your formerly tight jeans are getting too big in the waist!

I'm doing the happy dance over here. ;)

Kristina