Thursday, November 09, 2006

I got my hair done!






Last night I splurged and had my hair foiled and cut. She took off some of the length, which I am very pleased with. There's one photo taken about three weeks ago, I just wanted you to see the comparison. My hair is actually a bit darker than some of these photos reveal, the flash made me look a little lighter. Anyhow, I'm digging it, and so is my unshaven husband. We're doing a little experiment with his facial hair, he's never had a beard before. : )
I wouldn't have thought in the past that I could actually look good with such short hair. But my whole image has changed. I'm just so much happier and healthier now. Thank you all so much for your ongoing support!

8 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

It looks so pretty! I think you could shave your head and look gorgeous.

Your features are the focus of the attention when someone looks at your face. You have sultry, sweet eyes and full lips. You look like such a cosmo momma!

I am just so tickled for you!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Cutie Pie Pie with the Gorgeous Guy Guy! WhoHoo, what a couple!

Love you,
Jules

Bickler3 said...

AWWW Ya big show off...it's not enough that you are a blond with big boobs...now your a skinny blond with big boob and nice hair!!
Do ya have to rub it in ! Man I tell ya...some people !! You have turned into one of those ladies I want to run over in the parking lot! Hee hEe HHe... I would love ya even if you shaved it all off and wore clown make up !

Kristina said...

Sundee,
I laughed so hard that I cried!!

Thankyou Elicia and Jules for your "appropriate" compliments! : )

Tracy said...

I LOVE your hair!!! I got my hair cut today and wanted to do something fun and exciting but know that short hair doesn't look good with my round face. Maybe when I lose as much as you I can try it again. My husband loves my hair right now. I think it is as long as it was in high school.

Kristina you look great and are encouragement for us all. Way to go!

Chickadeeva said...

I laughed AGAIN cuz I thought JIM was writing that stuff about KRIS' and her BOOBS!

SueAnne said...

You are fine and fabulous my friend! I still haven't lost enough weight in my face to cut all my hair off.

Jenny V said...

Kristina- I love your hair. The darker color suits you. But I must say I also love your hubby's beard. You two look pretty darn cute.
Jenny