Thursday, November 09, 2006

Yeah for me

Hi guys. I am still around. I have not got back to working out yet. I am STILL sick. I am on the second round of antibiotics. So needless to say I still have been getting weighed at the doctor's office. I am down 5.6 lbs!!!
My work out buddy has been sick too so at least I haven't been letting her down.

So now we are getting into the holiday's with all the tempting foods. So I have a challenge for us all to get find some healthly choice recepies and share with everyone. It can be hourderves, main dishes or a desserts.

Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Wow, Tracy, so good to hear from you, Girl! Did you know that you have lost over 75 sticks of butter??? That is amazing. Think of that when you are tempted to bite into a buttery holiday cookie...that is something, eh?

Hope you get well really soon. Are you drinking your OJ? Miss you. Wish you were coming for Thanksgiving...we could make a real healthy meal together.

Love, Jules

Mom2the6Rs said...

Oh, I changed your ticker...is it right? Let me know.

Jules

Chickadeeva said...

What a bummer to still be sick. I'm sorry!!!

Good for you on the weight loss!

Keep up the great work and get better soon!

Tracy said...

thanks Jules the ticker looks great!

No OJ but lots of water. Good point on those cookies.