Monday, November 06, 2006

I got a bunch of great finds at Value Village today! Yippee!



It's just so much fun to go shopping for smaller sizes! I'm sporting here my "new" size 10 jeans. I have several pairs of pants in that size now, not just one that I squeeze myself into so that I can say that I'm in a size 10 now. Come on girls, you know what I'm talking about. Anyhow, I'm also wearing my "new" fleece hoodie here, also aquired for 99 cents. I love Value Village.
I'm just feeling so good about myself. Even though my hair is tied back, and I don't have on a speck of makeup, I just feel so good. I look at these shots, and it's still kind of hard to believe that that is in fact ME,... and not some other skinny chick that I'm envying. I still can't believe that that's MY butt. I look in the mirror, and all I can do is smile to myself. I'm so proud of what I've accomplished so far. And let me just say, and I mean it, if I can do it, ANYONE can. I was so, so unhealthy. And now all I can do is think about the next intense workout that I can do, where I can really make myself sweat. Yes ladies, miracles DO happen. : )

3 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Oh Kristina, you look great! I am so glad you are enjoying your new life as a healthy, fit, gorgeous woman! Keep up the pursuit. Keep me going, too. I needed this pick me up today. (Rough one). Call me.

We could work out tonight if you can pick me up.

Jules

Chickadeeva said...

Wow - you do look great! I need the pick me up today too - I have been having a rough one.

Thanks for your encouragment - and you cheer!

Tracy said...

great job...getting into a smaller size and the great finds.