Saturday, October 28, 2006

I had some very encouraging words!

Today at my oldest son's soccer game, I ran into an old friend that I've not seen in something like sixteen years. He hugged me and said," Wow, you look thinner". Please keep in mind that the last time that he saw me was when I was in my early 20's, BEFORE I had any children. The boy had no idea about the impact of his words... I find myself extremely motivated again! I don't want to just skate by at my current size, I wanna get smaller!

4 comments:

Bickler3 said...

Don't get to much smaller...we won't be able to see you....

Mom2the6Rs said...

Terrific, babe! Don't you love the complements??? They are icing on our new kind of cake.


Jules

Chickadeeva said...

Enjoy them, because with your new lifestyle there'll be people who only know the skinny you :-)

Tracy said...

whoot whoo. (my attempt at a whistle)