Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Back on track

Hello Ladies,
I am sorry that I have been MIA for the past couple of weeks. October is always a busy month for my family. We've had a couple of birthdays, a bout with a bad long lasting cold and a vacation. So needless to say, I kind of got off track this month. However, I am back now! After all the celebrating I put on 3 pounds and felt icky after not working out for 2 weeks. I decided to try Dr. Ian's (from celebrity fit club) 9 day detox diet. Just to clean out all the junk and get me feeling right again. I am on my second day. To tell you the truth it hasn't been that bad. You are suppose to eat 5 mini meals a day. I already do that, so it was just a matter of taking a way a few things that I normally eat. You basically eat, oatmeal, brown rice, fresh veggies, fruit, yogurt, non fat milk and beans for 9 days. I think the hardest thing has been not having caffeine. I was so slow this morning! So I did some aerobics to get the blood pumping and it worked! I will live. My goal is still to get to 199 by the end of this year. I have 21 pounds to go. I wish everyone continued success as you endeavor to meet your goals.
Smiles,
Kimiko

2 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Welcome back, Kimiko! Sorry I missed your big party, girlfriend. Thanks for checking in with us again! Don't give up, just look at it as one meal and one day at a time. I believe in you!

Jules

Chickadeeva said...

Hey - how fun to mix it up a little! I think as long as you stay consistent, you can play with different types of meal plans and ideas.

I'm certain you'll be that svelte salsa dancer soon!