Sunday, October 15, 2006

Photo updates


RaeElise took this photo of me and Reese at Jennings Park on Friday. Look at those narrow shoulders! Is that really me?
This morning, before church, I got lots of wows from this outfit. It is my pair of Banana Republic wool pants I found at Value Village for $5.75 and a sweater set that used to me my tiny mother in law's, Queenlivalot! I felt gorgeous, professional, and a bit wealthier than I really am!



The differences between my walking away silhouette in these two pictures is amazing to me.


There is definately less of me to love now. Feels good! It feels so good to be healthy and confident. Hope these photos can inspire someone today. They have already re-inspired me!

5 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

You deserve to look this fabulous.
I'm so glad you posted these.

Rae has your gift for photography too!

Queen's clothes look great on you. Nice shoe choice for those pants too!

Amy Witt said...

Julie you are beautiful. What lovely pictures. I am inspired!!!

Lisa said...

You are amazing, Jules. I'm so proud of you I could burst!

(And I love the new threads!)

Lisa

Tracy said...

You look so beutiful....Way to go!

Look what a few months of hard work will do for us. Before and after pictures are the best!!

Kristina said...

I am inspired my friend. Isn't it weird to see the before and after photos together? It makes me so happy for you! You are so beautiful Jules.

Love you!

Kristina