Monday, October 02, 2006

4.6 pounds gone

That is right....4.6, a little thanks goes to the dreadful sickness I am still getting over. The headache flu is the worst flu I have ever had. Now I am just coughing alot. It makes it hard to do cardio. I went for a walk at lunch and ended up coughing the rest of the afternoon. SO I was going to just do a little strength training and a man ended up having a heart attack/siezure or something right in front of me. I was so scared for him. The ambulance came and my daughter Merissa was in the child care part of the gym, someone said that I should get her out of there and so I did. I felt so weird about everything. I didn't know what to do to help the man and I didn't know if I should stay and work out or just leave....so I left. Now I am feeling guilty I didn't work out at all. Would you all please pray for this man...I can't stop thinking about how he is doing.

Tomorrow night I will rehit the gym. GO TEAM!

3 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Wow!

Ok. You need to appreciate that you've experienced a traumatic thing. Its normal to be a bit freaked out. You have to give yourself extra TLC and know that you'll find the Peace of God will overcome your fears.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will Fear No Evil." -

Mom2the6Rs said...

WoooHooo Cuz! Way to go. Sorry you were so sick, dear. That is just rotten, but I am glad you got a boost at the scales. Scary about the heart attack man. Got to get to that gym before it's too late, I suppose.

I reset your ticker, is it correct?

Jules

Chickadeeva said...

Hey - have your recent workouts been for ya?