Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Rededicated...

to drinking water and staying on the move. I've been slacking lately, and it shows.

I will NOT let all of my hard work go to waste, especially not before the holidays.

To keep this pact, I have decided to dangle a sizeable carrot in front of myself. If I reach (and maintain) my goal before then, I am going to splurge and fly out to Washington for the New Year's Revolution lunch. If I don't make it, then I'll have to delay until the Spring Fling. But since I'm dying to meet everyone, this should be pretty good motivation to keep (get me back?) in gear.

Hope everything is well with everyone else. I don't know whether it is just me, but it seems everyone has been so busy lately - but I'm proud of all of you for still checking in!

Love,
Lisa

6 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

What a great Carrot!

I need more water too, so I'll join with you on that. I wish there was a watch that beeped once an hour to remind me!

Mom2the6Rs said...

You are coming out??? How terrific, Lisa! Can't wait to meet you. I know you will succeed in whatever you set out to do!

Jules

Chickadeeva said...

Um you mean in washington state or washington dc?

Chickadeeva said...

Duh, sorry - read again!

Kristina said...

Lisa, I would LOVE to meet you in person! What a carrot, I agree with Elicia. : )
You can do it girl.

SueAnne said...

I am pulling for you! Can't wait to meet you!
SueAnne