Thursday, October 12, 2006

Thank you

Hello Ladies,
Thank you for the b-day wishes. I had a real nice birthday this year. My hubby took me to the Orgeon coast and we stayed in Lincoln city for a couple of days and then went out with family and friends for dinner on my actual birthday day. I have been sick for the past few days and haven't worked out in about week. With all the celebrating I've put on a couple of pounds. I am a little bummed but I know I won't be staying at this weight. Once I have my health back I will get back on the wagon. I really want to meet the goal of 199 pounds by the end of the year. I find fall and winter a little harder to stay away from heavier foods. I tend to want to cook more dishes with potatoes and pasta. I want to use creams and gravies. So we will see how this season goes.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I am glad you had such a great Birthday! You are such a die hard workout girl those 2 pounds are just going to melt off when you get back to the gym. I hope you get better soon.

Tracy