Thursday, October 05, 2006

Wow! More respect to you!

Ok ladies,

I've been working on this weight goal for ONE week now and I have to say, I admire you all more now than ever.

I have been confronted on every turn with opportunities to make bad choices - and gee, the way to a huge waistline is WIDE!

I just wanted to say that I'm glad some of you have already made a series of AWESOME CHOICES because it makes it easier for me.

WHAT ONE MAN CAN DO, ANOTHER CAN DO!

So far, I can boast of seeing some TWO pounds gone. Although I know that's not huge, for me it gives me enough motivation to keep going. I don't want those painful "No, I'll eat a carrot" choices to go to waste (or waist).

So, I guess I wanted to say THANK YOU and you ladies ROCK.

5 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Great start, girlfriend. To change your ticker, just click on it and it will take you to the ticker website. There you can redesign it. Then you copy the code and paste it into the template.

Congrats and good job...it's tough, ain't it?

Jules

Chickadeeva said...

Heh - its tough, but I'm tougher!

Tracy said...

Great Job!!! It really does help to hear everyones great stories. And even the rough ones help us too. Keep up the great weight loss.

And to answer your question about my work outs, it has been slow. I went to the gym but I have been coughing so much that cardio is hard. I have walked on my lunch hours. Still at it!!! Thanks for checking in with me.

Again good job....
Tracy

SueAnne said...

You go girl! YOU are the tenacious one!
SueAnne

Jenny V said...

Way to go!! The first week was hard for me too. That two pounds is a lot and it shows you that the choices you are making are the right ones. Keep it up. Oh and the mantra- I love carrots, I love carrots helps too!
Jenny V