Friday, October 06, 2006

I'm pretty sressed out, please pray!

My mom had some major surgery on Wednesday, and her recovery thus far has been touch and go. She's at a hospital just a few miles from my home,(fortunately). But I've also spent about 15 hours at the hospital the last two days. I am tired, I am worried, and I'm eating more than I should. Please pray that I would have the grace to help her with her recovery. And please pray for her, that she would not get any type of infection. Her name is Katie. Thanks guys!

4 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Our prayers are with Katie, and with you my friend.

Jenny V said...

Kristina- I will pray for her and for you. Don't forget to take care of you while you're taking care of her. Kimiko's great "snack bag in her purse" idea could come in handy when surrounded by hospital food. I hope all is better soon.
Jenny

Mom2the6Rs said...

Love to you and our dear (sometimes ornery) Katie! I am proud of you for sticking to your workouts. Go United!

Jules

Amy Witt said...

Praying for you and your mother.