Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Quote of the week...


100_3832, originally uploaded by willemkristina@verizon.net.

It's always a little odd to me when I see a photo of myself where there is actually part of my bone visible. I suppose this is proof that my working out is truly working!
Anyhow, last night as we were saying goodnight, my husband kissed me, and then put his hand on my hip, as I was laying on my side. And this is what he said; ' Wow, I can really tell that you've gotten smaller! I can feel your hip bone.' Yeah, I have to admit, that was sweet music to these 38 year old ears. : )

4 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Yes, those are the best compliments because there is no hiding from the eyes of the guy in PJs next to ya.

Mom2the6Rs said...

Look at them collar bones, baby! Hubba hubba! I had a great quote from Blake today...I think I will post it, too.


Jules

Coreen said...

You are looking so HOT! I love seeing your progress so keep posting the pictures even if bones are sticking out :)

SueAnne said...

Aaahhh Kristina....
Beautiful in blue:)