Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Please pray for a dear friend of mine!!

I just found out this evening, that one of our dear friends, Kerri, from our church family was diagnosed with an aggressive form of breast cancer. She just celebrated her 33rd birthday less than two weeks ago, so this was a big kick in the face, so to speak. She will require surgery, as well as chemotherapy. In addition to that she has three small children. Tyler, (4) Jacob, (2 1/2), and Emma, (11 months).
Her and her husband Eric are incredibly active in our church, they both have such servants hearts. I'm sure that they would put many of us to shame. They are the neatest, NEATEST couple. If you knew them, I have no doubt that you would love them.
So please join Willem and I as we earnestly pray for their whole family. It would be much appreciated!!

5 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

What a beautiful family!

My prayers are rising.

Mom2the6Rs said...

What a blow. Thanks for letting us know, Kristina. Her first name again?

Jules

Chickadeeva said...

Her name is Kerri.

Her husband is Eric.

Jennifer said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that. I will definitely pray for them. There is a blogger that was diagnosed with Inflammatory Breast cancer a few months ago. She's been blogging about it. Maybe your friend would appreciate reading about someone else going through the same thing. Or maybe she'd rather not. I can't imagine how I would feel if it were me.

http://toddlerplanet.wordpress.com/

Mom said...

She will be in my prayers.