Friday, November 16, 2007

The dent that keeps on growing.

What's that on my leg?

Could it be .... a dent of MUSCLE?

Like, an actual indent of a muscle showing through my skin? Like, the fitness in my heavy legs is crawling up my thigh and making a row! I am getting stronger legs! I am getting that wonderful line up the thigh on the outside that shows the muscle? WHEEEE!

I have been watching that dent grow from my knee and hopefully it'll make it all the way up my thigh!

Do you have a new dent to boast about? A collarbone? A cheekbone? A rib?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hmm, can't think of any new dents. I did discover calf dents when I was training for the 3-day. I have a couple of bumps, though. You know, where my biceps should be. Oh wait... ;-)

Melissa said...

Not any new ones, but that was one of the first signs when I started losing weight - I got some collarbones!