Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Doin' the Happy Dance

I weighed this morning and I've lost TWO pounds this week, even though I did cave to some Halloween candy a few days ago. It wasn't nearly as big of a pig-out session as I've had in the past, though. The water, walking, and watching portion size are working for me so far. Two doesn't seem like very many pounds, but this is huge for me.

When I want something sweet, I eat fruit or suck on a little mint or sugar-free candy.

Thanks for all the support, and have a great day everybody! Off to fill my mega jug with water...

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay for you! Don't you love how your hard work is paying off! And two seems like a good number to me!

Chickadeeva said...

Yay! I'm doing the happy dance right along with ya!

Jennifer said...

Great job, Patty! Keep doing what works.