Thursday, November 01, 2007

My Fitlinxx stats for October

Last month at the Y, I lifted 1,061,115 pounds,(my most yet).Placing me 1st for my age group, 1st for all women, and 3rd over all.

I earned 18,540 Fit Points. Placing me 1st in my age group, 1st for all women, and 4th over all.

I burned 13,455 calories. Placing me 1st for my age group, 6th for all women, and 13th over all.

As for my jingle, jingle, challenge: I am going to LOSE the five pounds that I have gained over the last three weeks, and I am GOING TO STAY THERE! I will be perfectly happy to maintain, and not GAIN over the holidays. And, I will continue to work out five days a week. : )

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You lifted over a MILLION pounds last month?!!! Wow! I'm hearing chain gang sounds in my head right now.

Mom2the6Rs said...

Amazing, wonderful, and good for you!

Way to go, girl!

Miss you.

Jules