Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Another something pretty cool...


Yesterday was Verteran's Day, so my oldest son had the day off from school. Anyhow, I took all of my kids to the Y in the morning, but they only had activities for part of the morning for the older kids, so I ended up getting some excersize WITH my nine year old, and it was so much fun! After I did my weights, his time was up so I took him upstairs and we played some volleyball, and then pumped out a few miles on the bike. And I swear that he was beaming the whole time. This never would have happenned before. I'm just so thankful that I can be active NOW, and enjoy being active WITH my kids. : )

2 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Good for you, Kristina. Isn't it wonderful to have the energy for our children? It's a whole new life for us and for them.

Jules

Chickadeeva said...

Awwwwww!

I know what you mean. I get a little misty in the eyes when I go snowboarding with the girls. I never would have been able to enjoy a sport like that with them and I'm so happy to be there making active memories with them.

I'm so happy you've given them a momma who is actively participating in their physical lives. You'd have been just as good a momma 90 pounds ago, but now you're a little MORE FUN :-)