Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I have a new photography website!


Hey! I am so excited! I have been taking professional portraits now for about 11 years. Over the last few years, people have been asking me if I have a website....well, now I do! It is simply http://www.juliepaine.com/ ! I am really on a high and revitalized to fill my calendar with some more photo shoots. Come check it out! I will be adding some WAIWMIWLI photos soon. You can even buy copies of the photos online, directly from me!


Love, Jules

7 comments:

Kris said...

Looks great!!! Congrats.

Chickadeeva said...

Awesome site!

Is that a cape you're wearing?

Mom2the6Rs said...

Yes, part of my Princess Di costume on Halloween. Kept me warm. Jules

Chickadeeva said...

You ARE as beautiful as Princess Di was. I've always said so :-)

Jennifer said...

Very cool website! Congratulations on the new revitalization of your business. :-)

Lisa said...

How talented you are, Jules! I would totally hire you!

Chickadeeva said...

(Has hired Julie - check out the wedding shots - I'm the black haired one with the bald man)