Friday, November 09, 2007

A Gentle Reminder and Request for Help!

Hi y'all!

Guess what?

I haven't heard from anybody (other than Jen and Patty in Tuesday's comments) regarding their jingle jiggle challenge status! So, how're you doing? Hanging in there? Needing a little motivation? Hunkered down and not thinking about it?

Also, apparently I cannot make an image appear in an HTML page to save my life (see Exhibit A, left). If anyone can help me fix this, you'll have pretty partridges and gold stars to see.

So, let me know how you're doing in your challenge - I want to award some gold stars today to everyone who's worked hard. Also, if anyone can tell me where I've gone wrong (with the HTML, not in general), please let me know!

Happy Friday,
Lisa

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Sorry Lisa, I did think about contacting you earlier, but spaced it.
Well, my weight is the same. I lost two pounds and then gained it back. : ( BUT, I did work out five times this last week, as was my goal.

Chickadeeva said...

I have NOT lived up to my responsibilities as we were on a road trip and I was not able to get my buttox moving...I will do better this week. No gold star for me yet.

Kris said...

Sorry, I have not reached my goal. I have been sick most of the week, just today I am feeling better. Will do better this week.