Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Photo and weight updates



Weight: 168

Measurements:

Before: Chest 57 Waist 51 Hips 57

Now: Chest 41.3 Waist 37.5 Hips 43.5

I intentionally took these photos in clothes that I felt would show as much of the remaining fat as I was willing to bare. Now I wish I had worn jeans!

I have put about 700 miles on our treadmill since April. I walk about three miles a day, but when I saw my photos today I thought, man, I really need to get this belly OFF! It's about the only place that I am still fat, and it is still very substantial. But it's coming. I can tell that the dents that I developed in my belly when I first started losing weight have really deepened and have become a waist. I have a big rounded pouch that starts just below where my ribs end, but it used to be that my boobs sat right on my belly. Not anymore.

So that's where I am now. I am hoping for more changes as time goes on. I am very happy with how I look and feel, with clothes on I look pretty good, but I want to get this fat reservoir gone!

Here is my old face and my face today:




6 comments:

Melissa said...

That's fabulous! Congratulations!

Chickadeeva said...

WOW.

Don't the photos speak for themselves?

Keep on!

Kristina said...

Does it trip you out when you see these photos side by side?!? It's hard to believe that they are the same person.
Good for you Jan! Your dilligence has really paid off!

Jennifer said...

Wow, amazing transformation, and really brave and honest to show us what you still have to work on. It's a lot more fun to slap on a tight pair of jeans that suck in the fat we're still working on and take a picture, but we're about honesty here, and you do such a great job with that.

I think you look great!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Jan, you are wonderful. The Lord has made you that way and oh my, what you have done in this past few months!!! It is so funny to see that you are wearing the same expression in both close up shots, but you are like an entirly different woman now.

Way to go! Inspire away!

Jules

Kris said...

WoW!!! You are doing great and look great.