Thursday, November 01, 2007

Fitlinxx Stats - October

Inspired by Kristina, here goes:
Based on calories burned, I'm 1st in my age group (co-ed) and 8th overall at the Y.
Based on Fitpoints, I'm 1st in my age group and 12th overall at the Y.
Based on weight lifted, I'm 8th in my age group and way far down overall at the Y.

Can you tell what I don't like to do (or more appropriately, lift)?

In fun news, however, I ran well over 50 miles last month. Which really doesn't seem like much to me now, but as my long runs get longer, it should start edging up fairly quickly. All heading towards the Thanksgiving turkey trot!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Liiiiisa!
You're my kinda gal! : )

You just a runnin' like the wind!

Don't you feel just amazing after a great run? I ran six miles this morning on the treadmill and I felt so good and strong. It's cool to see my own endurance building.

I'd imagine you're seeing some of the same with yourself. : )

Keep it up girlie.

Jennifer said...

You're doing great! How long is that Turkey trot again? Walking eight miles seems like nothing, but running? I'd be dying.