Saturday, November 24, 2007

I CAN'T believe I did that!

Okay, so, I've not worked out the last couple of days due to Thanksgiving...and this last week I've not been lifting as much as I usually do. So, what am I thinking? I'm thinking that I want to try to make up for some lost time. In fact, I'm feeling energetic enough to possibly break my record of 81,000 pounds for one day. Well, I lost track, just hoping that I'd break my record... only to discover at the end of my workout, that I had lifted one hundred and seven thousand eight hundred and thirty-five pounds!!!! ( I intentionally wrote out the numbers for effect). : ) I blew my old record out of the water, girls! I blew it clean out. And yes, I do believe that I'm a bit crazy.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow, looks like your body thrived on that little bit of rest. You came back stronger than ev-ah!

Bickler3 said...

Thats a cute picture of you!! But ya might want to lay off the tanning booth....and maybe I will get you a gift certificate for a hair salon for Christmas !