Monday, October 08, 2007

The woman who lifted nearly 80,000 pounds in one work out!

79,325 pounds to be exact. : ) The days that I don't do any cardio, I try to lift more weights. And yesterday I did just that. I beat my former highest amount of 71,000 pounds. And all of my working out is paying off. Even though my weight hasn't gone down much lately, I do feel like I'm getting smaller. I must be, because yesterday I wore one of my stretchy size 8 pair of jeans, which are pretty form fitting through my hips and thighs, and three women at church said I looked like I had lost some more weight. : ) You gotta love that!

4 comments:

~Jennifer said...

Oh, I have no doubt that you are getting smaller as well as stronger. You're squeezing that bit of extra fat that you have left (You're so close to your goal now!) out to make room for muscles!

Chickadeeva said...

I think that when you make the muscles stronger, you also make them leaner. Besides, isn't the weight really just an idea of health, not a true reprsentation?

I'm so proud of you. Don't get too cut or we'll be all insecure around ya!

Kristina said...

Elicia, you're funny. If you saw my granny triceps, I KNOW you would feel anything but insecure. I must say though, my arse is shaping up veeeeeerrrrry nicely! : )
I can't wait to see you in a few days!

Kristina

AnnG said...

Way to go....it's always nice to have someone else tell you that you are losing weight!!!! Keep up the good work!