Saturday, October 27, 2007

I finally did it!

I finally passed the 80 pound mark!

I lost 1.5 pounds this week, taking me down to 156.5 and 80.5 pounds lost. Perhaps more importantly, I haven't had a gain in about a month. Maybe my plateau is over!

And I continue to be amazed at how different my life is now. It's the little things that I enjoy doing more - like the two hours I spent yesterday at my daughter's school, volunteering at the fall festival. I'm so sore today, but I know I wouldn't have had the energy to keep up with those kids before I lost the weight!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! 80 pounds, what an accomplishment. Make you feel like you can do anything, huh?

Mom2the6Rs said...

Good for you, Melissa! I hope to be joining you in the 150's soon. I am going to shout it from the mountain tops!!!!

You are an inspiration.

Chickadeeva said...

That is so great Melissa! You are really showing your body who is in control!

Lisa said...

Great job, Melissa! I'm so thrilled for you!

Kris said...

Congratulations!!! Plateaus suck, I am on one right now. It is nice when it finally goes away.