Monday, October 22, 2007

Journalling equals a guaranteed weight loss for me!

I promised my weight loss girls that I would journal this week and turn it in to them. I realized, the next morning, as I cringed at the prospect, that doing that small task would automatically guarantee me a weight loss for the week. Wow, what a concept...you mean if I stick to the plan I will actually lose weight??? How could I misplace such a simple truth?

Well, I am down 3.4 lbs. for the week. YIPPEE! I can't wait to see my girls tonight and show off my journal.

Jules

4 comments:

Lisa said...

That's great, Jules! I still haven't brought myself to be that disciplined yet. Maybe I just need to promise someone something so that I'll have to follow through.

Kristina said...

Way to go Jules! : )

Jennifer said...

Wow! Great loss for the week. Congratulations. You're gonna go and convince me to start journaling again. :-P lol

Mom2the6Rs said...

Accountability is a beautiful thing. If you think about it, our entire government is set up this way, our system of checks and balances.

Jules