Thursday, October 11, 2007

The day after tomorrow ladies!!!

I can't wait to see everyone! Remember, we're celebrating Jennifer's birthday too. It's a biggie. The big 4-0. So please bring something along to bless Jennifer. Whether it be a gift, a card, a silly poem... Anything, let's just be a blessing to our sister. : )
Sueanne! I was so happy to see that you ARE coming after all. I would have contacted you myself, if I had any of your personal information. Let's make sure and do a swap on Saturday, okay? And honey, don't worry so much about the gain, we've ALL been there. We'd just like to see you.
And Lisa, you've still got time to get a plane ticket, right? We'd all love to meet you.
See you all in a couple of days!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Aw, you guys, just seeing you all will bless me, ya know?

I'm really looking forward to it, and am so happy to have good friends with whom I can ring in the big 4-OH!

Actually, it feels like I will finally be a grown-up, so I'm looking forward to my forties.

Lisa said...

*sob* *sniffle*

I would totally *hiccup* be there if I had reached my goal weight. I want so badly to meet all of you.

*blubbers a little at the disappointment*

Chickadeeva said...

Lisa, I can totally record some bits and pieces and post them for you so you feel included :-)