Friday, October 26, 2007

I had a BAAAAAAAAAD dream last night!

You guys know that I lift weights usually five days a week. Some days more than others. And I know that I'm getting more tone. NOT buff, but tone. But for some reason last night I dreampt that I looked very similar to this woman here in the photo! In my dream, I was wearing a bathing suit, and looking in the mirror. I flexxed my muscles, and in horror, saw the reflection of this tan, blonde, mass of nothing but muscles, and it freaked me out!!! I kept shaking my arms out like, if I was relaxed, and wasn't flexxing, that I wouldn't look so bad. But nothing worked, I was still HUGE, even bigger than this woman, and I HAD NO BOOBS! I have to laugh out loud now that I'm thinking back on my dream. But in the midst of it, it wasn't funny. I so love being feminine.

2 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Yucky...she is a MANWOMAN. Icky. Funny dream. I had a much better dream this morning that led to a little morning romance.....wouldn't trade my dream for yours in a MILLION years, chickie. So sorry. Did I mention that this woman looks deformed??? Blaaach.....

Have a beautiful day, Babe.

Jules

Jennifer said...

Ewww, scary! No worries, you are very feminine. What do you wanna bet a little drug therapy is at least party responsible for that woman's physique?