Friday, October 05, 2007

Autumn Walk


Doesn't she look happy?

I asked myself how I could get a walk in if it was rainy. I tried to ask how it would even help but my intellectual honesty got in the way of that thought.

SO! I took the baby to Snoqualmie Falls Park, which has a few paths covered by lush, green overhang. We walked around, up and down and sideways. There were a lot of stairs for me to walk up and down w/ her on my shoulders.

Its good to get out and enjoy the fresh air, isn't it ladies?

2 comments:

~Jennifer said...

Awww, what a cutie pie! It looks like you even caught a bit of sunshine. Good for you two!

Kristina said...

Good for you Elicia, for going out of your way to get a walk outside! She Is a doll baby. : )

Hey, are you saving those pennies for a new bra? Just seven more days sistah. : )