Monday, October 15, 2007

Wearing my new blouse to church!



I can't believe that I even made it to church the next day, I was WHOOPED by the time I got home Saturday night!
Jules is the only one that saw me try on this particular blouse, so I thought I'd go ahead and post a photo of me in it. PLUS, I quickly made a necklace to go with it with one of the gorgeous beads that Jennifer gave to me. : ) Thank you Jen, I'll show you what else I make with the remainders. This particular necklace was about a five minute operation, the other ones I'll put more time into. : )

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

You look mah-vah-lous, darling! Perfect bead for that blouse.

Chickadeeva said...

Hey - I'm glad you included that snap of Willem's gotee so we could see it.

You look beautiful.

One thing I noticed about the new Kris is that you're much freer and funnier. Like you take a joke better, you make jokes more and you're generally less self-conscious about how people will take it or whatever.

I love that sense of humor and the smile/laugh the most!!!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Lovely....

Jules