Tuesday, October 02, 2007

My Fitlinxx stats for September

Last month at the Y my numbers were such:

I earned 18,760 fit points. Placing me 1st for my age group, 1st for all women, and 5th for the whole Y.

I lifted 1,013,125 pounds. Placing me 1st for my age group, 1st for all women, and 3rd for the whole Y. (This moring when I go, I'll break the 7,000,000 pound mark for the year!) : )

I burned 15,471 calories. Placing me 1st in my age group, 5th for all women, and 10 for the entire Y.

I know that these numbers are probably kinda boring to some of you, but let me tell you, they really motivate me.

6 comments:

~Jennifer said...

I need to start forming some new number goals myself now that I don't have that training schedule. Like Lisa's running schedule, we humans are motivated most when we are working toward something, aren't we.

Kristina said...

Ya Jen, we really are more motivated when we have goals... at least I am. : )

Hey, are you for sure going to make it to the Fall Frolic?! It's just eleven more days. I know your Birthday is the next day. What's your hubby planning?

Kristina

Chickadeeva said...

ELEVEN MORE DAYS?

wow.....

I'd better save a little money to get a new bra!

~Jennifer said...

My hubby is working overtime all day Sunday, and I told him he was out of luck because I had plans for Saturday. :-D

Yes, I'm definitely going to be there.

Kristina said...

Woooooo Hooooo!!!!!! I'm buying your lunch birthday girl! And if we stay out sorta late, I'll buy you a birthday drink as well. : )
I can't wait to see you again. You and everyone.

Kristina

Mom2the6Rs said...

Bravo! Numbers rule! Or you rule the Numbers, girl!

J