Sunday, October 14, 2007

What a Great Day!

I had a fabulous time at the Fall Frolic! Thank you so much for taking time to make it a happy birthday celebration for me as well. That was really special, and I LOVE that plaque. My family loved it too. Sueanne, thanks for driving me home since I was plastered! Ha! (Just kidding, y'all.)


(It's already hanging on my wall! )

I'm seriously going to start saving money for Hawaii in five years. Elicia, you should present that idea to the group. It would be great to meet those of you I haven't yet.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Jennifer, I'm glad you loved the plaque. : ) And I'm really glad that you had a great time! I did too.

I'm ready to go to Hawaii myself... never been. What would the hubby say though? Hmmm....

Jennifer said...

He's already used to me running away about once a year. Hawaii might make him a little jealous, but he does recognize the benefits of me getting away regularly. Besides, he'd just plan a golf or fishing thing to console himself.