Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Good Habits I have learned


I am starting anew today with reviving some of my Good Habits I have learned.




Habit #1 Measure out what I intend to eat, so I know exactly what is going into my body. No guesswork.




Habit #2 Write down what I eat.




Habit #3 Drink a 16 oz. glass of water after each trip to the potty.




Habit #4 Write down what I drink.




Habit #5 Exercise.




Habit #6 Write down what I accomplished during exercise.




Habit #7 Look forward to sharing my journal with my accountability group. (blog, PRISM group)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh Jules, you are so good and disciplined. I think I'm going to have to start doing the samething myself.

Kristina said...

Great goal Jules, I have complete faith in you. You can do anything that you put your mind to.
I love you!

Jennifer said...

Those are great habits. I'm trying to re-establish my walking habit.

Chickadeeva said...

Isn't it interesting how we can come so far, yet need to call ourselves back to the simple things?

Way to go Julie. You're a size 8 for ever with this attitude :-)