Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Something sooooo cool!

Tonight, while I was in the kitchen, my husband came up behind me and I caught our reflections in the window. He was standing directly behind me, and I saw our silhoettes so cleary... and he was quite a bit larger than I. : ) Now, he's only about an inch taller than me, and probably only outweighs me by about 20-25 pounds. BUT, I used to weigh quite a bit more than him, and my shoulders used to be at least as large as his, with all of the extra padding that I had. It was a wonderful/beautiful/put-a-smile-on-my-face kind of moment. No woman wants to be larger than her man. I just felt so completely feminine. : )

5 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww!~

You are so cute

Jennifer said...

Now you need to try on his clothes! I remember putting on my husband's BDU's (Army uniform) when we were first married. I thought I looked hot. He didn't like to see me in an Army uniform at all. lol

Mom said...

Oh how cool! I love that I have passed my dh by. He is about 225 and I out weighed him by 50 lbs! Now I am 172 and he is much bigger than me. Thank goodness. I hated eclipsing him.

Lisa said...

Hee! Yay for petite femininity!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Well, last winter I finally passed Blake, but he is down about 5 lbs. more than me right now. EEEKKKS! Oh well, not for long. I know how you feel. You have done a marvelous job with your bod, girl! Proud of you, so proud of you!

Jules