Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Crabby Interlude

For you other Fitlinxx users out there, have you noticed how awhile back the Fitlinxx website changed so that it no longer tells you how many calories you've worked off in gummy bears (and there you go, I've just confused the heck out of everyone who doesn't use Fitlinxx) but now it tells you how much you've burned in apples? For the record, I think it was much more satisfying to have burned off 954 gummy bears rather than 52 apples. Or maybe my attitude is just lousy at the moment. I'm retaining water, I (lightly) sprained my ankle on last night's run, and all I want is a nap. And maybe some gummy bears. But I'll probably settle for an apple. Sigh.
(End of whining.)

Hope each of you are having a much better day. Tell me, though, if you were going to measure your sweat in something other than sticks of butter - or apples - what would you choose? What would motivate you to get your tush in gear? For myself, I am proud to report that so far this month I have burned 17 slices of chocolate cake.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'd like to know how many slices of pepperoni pizza I've burned. :-)

Kristina said...

Yeah, I liked the gummy bears versus apples too. : )

Be careful on your injured ankle, give it time to heal.