Saturday, March 24, 2007

Sheeee's BAAAACCCCKKK!


Hello!


Yes, yes, yes....you've managed to live just fine and lose weight just fine without my encouraging words, but did you know that while I was MIA YOU all encouraged ME?


Some of you know the big changes in our lives and I'll admit that some of this weight has come off from sheer stress. But - I have also started riding again, I walk Tues/Thurs for at least an hour and I've been happily seeing a little more room in my jeans.


In fact - YESTERDAY - I WORE MY 'SKINNY JEANS'~!


Stepping on the scale this morning gave me a smile. 153.5

That's a full TEN LBS BABY!


I only have 16 to go.


Wish me luck, love and endurance!


Elicia

5 comments:

~Jennifer said...

Way to go, woman! Last night I dreamed I wore my size 10 skinny jeans. I couldn't quite figure out how it happened so fast, and I had this sense that it wouldn't last, but for a few glorious minutes I enjoyed it. You do the same! Oh wait, you're not dreaming! ;-)

Mom2the6Rs said...

Welcome back, Miss Skinny Jeans! Love it that you are back among the blogging.

Jules

kimiko said...

Sweet success, way to go!

Kristina said...

You wore your skinny jeans?! Way to go with your sexxy self!

Although, I know you would have liked to of passed on all of the sress in your life these last couple of weeks.

We're glad to have you back!

SueAnne said...

You go girl!
SueAnne