Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I was forced to change to the new blogger!

Sorry, girls. It gave me no choice. If we don't like how this blogger works, I am considering opening a whole new blog somewhere else or creating a new web page that will let us have many more features. I just don't want to "lose" anyone in the process. I am trying to come up with a creative domain name for a website for me. It needs to be generic enough to cover my photography, my family, my weightloss, etc. My hubby likes www.juliesway.com I kind of like www.friendofjules.com or www.julesjourney.com do you have any ideas? Thanks. Jules

3 comments:

Paige said...

Seeing as I'm not really posting over here a ton (or at all for the time being) anymore, I don't feel like I have a say.
But I hate Blogger.
A while ago I moved my blog to Wordpress and LOVE it.

That's all. I'll be back eventually. :)

Kimberly B. said...

Anything is ok with me Julie. I got my phase two from Joselynn, thanks. I threw my back out. I was in the ER all day with Juan and Jacob yesterday. I got a shot in the bum and they put me on Percocet, Rubaxin(for muscle spasm),and Ibu. I will be fine eventually. I need to take a brake from workouts this week, but not my diet.

~Jennifer said...

New blogger works for me, but whatever you want to do is fine.