Sunday, March 25, 2007

Moving forward

Good morning ladies!

After reading this weeks posts, it seems as if everyone is doing well and moving forward with their personal goals. I just wanted to check in with everyone and let you know I'm still hanging around. I just don't get the opportunity to post everyday (more like once a week). For the past few weeks I had no new news. So frustrating! The scale just wasn't moving. So this past week I made a few tweaks to my diet and exercise routine and I lost 3 pounds! Yippee for me! I am only 3 pounds away from losing all the weight I gained back over the holidays at the end of 2006. I'm so thankful to be moving forward again. Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful week. Elica, I am so glad that you are riding again and that things are looking up in your life. God is so good and faithful ( I've kept you and your family in prayer). Kristina, congrats on your race you are running. What an achievement! I couldn't possibly think about running around the block let alone a 5k race! Look how far you have come in your health. You are such an inspiration! Jules, You are simply beautiful and so inspiring. I am so glad that you had a day just to pamper yourself, you deserve it. To everyone else, keep fighting the good fight. We are all becoming healthier women 2, 3, 4 pounds at a time. We will make our goals and become the women we see ourselves to be. Have a uplifting and successful week!
Smiles,
Kimiko

4 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Nice, Kimiko...very nice post. It is so good to hear from you and I am so glad you are back on the road where you control your outcome and not food. Good job on the tweaking part. Isn't it funny how well we understand our bodies and how we can tweak what we are doing and end up with good results. Us women are so resourceful.

Love to you,
Jules

Kristina said...

I'm glad to see you back among the blogging. : )

Congrats on the three pound loss. Every loss is a victory.

You can do it Kimi!

Chickadeeva said...

Thanks Kimi!

An evidence for intelligence is the abiltity to re-formulate based on incoming information. You are clearly a smart cookie because you have adjusted your method to meet your goal - you're totally going to whoop this!

Keep breaking out that strength girl!

kimiko said...

thanks for the encouraging comments. Have a good week.
Smiles,
Kimiko