Saturday, March 03, 2007

FitLinxx Rocks

Kristina inspired me to check out the standings on our FitLinxx program at the Y. I am NOT real competitive except I like to bring my grades up so I was in the 87th percentile last month and the 90th percentile this month. I am ranked 9th overall for the year in my age group.

I work out on the elliptical and the weights which leaves little time for blogging when I get home. I have had to give up my computer time but it is worth it.

You guys inspire me and challenge me to do and be my best. God is so good to bring this group of ladies together.

Love you all!!Really...I do!

3 comments:

Kimberly B. said...

I am so glad that you are getting more active and taking care of yourself. And if you have to sacrifice something for the time being, we understand, just don't forget where you came from. HAHAHA. I am glad to hear that you are doing good.

Lisa said...

Fitlinxx IS fun! Amy, I'm thrilled that you're liking the Y - it seems like you are settling into a really healthy set of habits. Although I could be wrong, it seems like taking care of yourself is coming more naturally to you and is less of a struggle than it was before. That alone is such an incredible change.

Anonymous said...

Great stats considering how many people are members of the YMCA...congratulations on your hard work!!