Thursday, March 15, 2007

Hi Ladies

I'm sorry that I've been MIA. I wound up getting sick last Friday with a huge sinus infection and then finally going to the doctor on Monday night. Got some antibiotics (first time I've ever had to take them) and today, I'm feeling a lot better and more human. So needless to say, I haven't had much of an appetite. I thought I was doing good to get down some 100% apple juice and then the past 2 days, 1 cup of chicken broth (it's only 10 calories...geez).

I have more of an appetite today so I guess that's the good thing. The bad thing is that I need to go grocery shopping because my shopping day is Monday. I need fresh fruit/veggies. I can't believe it but I'm actually craving them :0) I would've never thought that I'd be craving them if you'd asked me when I started last November. I'm also missing my daily walks. They're so energizing and freeing.

I just started Phase 4 of Prism. I'm choosing to go only by inches right now (until I get a little closer to where I want to be). But, this last phase, I lost 6 3/4 inches (27 1/2" total since I started).

Welcome Ana and great to hear that your meetings are going so good Julie. Although, I'm not surprised because you and your stories were always a huge inspiration to me too.

Kimiko, that's so great that you were able to stop yourself and see that it wasn't worth it. Also nice to have someone so close to you following along. It definitely does make you more accountable.

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Robin,
Sorry to hear that you're feeling so cruddy!

Congrats on the inches lost. Almost 7 inches gone for just one phase is AWESOME!

Keep it up.

Kristina

Kimberly B. said...

Wow Robin,
Way to go on the inches lost. Keep up the good work.

Mom2the6Rs said...

Sorry to hear you have been so sick, Robin. Thanks for the encouraging words. They mean a lot. I know what you mean about craving those veggies, for me, it is in the form of salads. I just long for a good salad.

Best wishes for your new phase and feel free to drop by my meeting anytime. Sundays, 3:00.

Jules

Anonymous said...

Thank you ladies.

Also, Julie-- I'd love to stop by your class sometime...it sounds like fun :0) Thank you for the invite.