Friday, March 16, 2007

I tried something new!


spin, originally uploaded by willemkristina@verizon.net.

I did a spinning class yesterday, and lived to tell about it. : )
I don't normally ride a bike while working out, in fact, it's rather rare these days. So why in the heck I did it yesterday, my rear end would REALLY like to know. It is still sore, from over 24 hours ago.
I thought I'd give it one more try next week, before I completely write it off. It was pretty fun, HARD, but fun. If only my rear wasn't so sore.There's a core training class, very similar to pilates right after the spinning class, I'm going to try that too. My, aren't I feeling adventuresome?!

4 comments:

~Jennifer said...

the seats on those bikes are always so uncomfortable! Ouch. Good job on living through the class, though.

Mom2the6Rs said...

Good for you! You continue to push your way to a new you. The great reinventor.

Love your zeal for life and adventure.

Jules

Kimberly B. said...

That is awesome that you are trying new things. It helps keep you on your toes by not getting bored with a routine. Great Job Kristina.

Anonymous said...

You're very inspiring on how you "mix it up" to keep it new. Great job!!! I've heard that the spin classes kick your butt...but are fun also :0)